Tuesday 12 May 2015

Made Urban - Opening up a new shop!




  Have you heard of Made Urban?  It is an up and coming new website showcasing handmade products, services and events!  It is free to upload your products to sell.  I found it very user friendly and have just recently opened up a shop!

          www.loveandfarkles.madeurban.com

Here is what Made Urban is all about: (taken from their website)

   " We’re all about livin’ la vida local and Made Urban lets you get as local as you like. We’re an online marketplace for buying and selling locally made goods and so much more! Shop for products made in your province/state, search for local creative service providers or find unique small ma and pa shops located right in your city. We're 100% free! We don't charge any registration, listing or commission fees. But for how long you ask? Forever! We plan to always keep Made Urban free to use and will eventually introduce some optional paid upgrades users may find useful. "


  I'm excited to promote my products through Made Urban and will be closing down my Etsy shop within the next month or so, after I've transferred over my listings. I'm excited that Made Urban is FREE and love how much they help promote businesses through their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages!

Here are a few items that I have already uploaded:

Lace Star Earrings
Peacock Inspired Chandelier Earrings




Lace Oval Filigree Earrings

 Make sure to go check it out!
 





**This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here are solely my own and I am not paid to promote these businesses**

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely post about us! We're so excited to have your beautiful accessories posted on our site and you as part of the Made Urban team! Looking forward to growing together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Made Urban and can't wait to see it grow! It's a beautiful webpage and I love how it promotes small crafty businesses!

      Delete