Friday 21 August 2015

I Heart Fridays - Kozy Komforts

  I love supporting other handmade businesses, especially mompreneurs.  And this 'I Heart Friday' business is Kozy Komforts, definitely a favourite of mine!  I connected with the owner, Cristin, online through mutual friends and fell in love with her knitted/crocheted creations.  We also have a shared love of turquoise and coffee!  She makes so many fun and functional products including the facial skrubbies and beautiful cowl pictured below. I also own an awesome custom mug cozy for my coffee in the cold mornings!

  I love these cotton facial skrubbies! Gentle on the skin and perfect for my daughters at bath time, or for me during my nighttime skin care routine!  I asked her to surprise me with the colours and I loved what she picked out!  I've washed them several times and they still look great and have held their shape! The headband she includes with her orders works perfect to keep my hair back while washing my face too.



  Being a huge Hunger Games fan, I had my eye on these 'Katniss' inspired cowls for a long time.  So I finally decided to order one, and well, I absolutely LOVE it!   I was so excited to open this package when it came in the mail.  This cowl is so thick and well made.  It is perfect for the Fall and Winter months when the weather is cooler.  I'm looking forward to the colder weather just to wear this.....almost (I do love my sunshine!)







To find out more about Cristin and her awesome products, check out her Facebook page and Made Urban shop! Links below.
 
Links for Kozy Komfort
Made Urban Shop
Facebook 


**This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here are solely my own 
and I am not paid to promote this business**

No comments:

Post a Comment