Tuesday 19 August 2014

Customizing My Business, Love and Farkles

  I recently designed a new logo for my business and really wanted something personalized with it for my outgoing packages.
New Logo

  I decided I wanted a stamp and I knew just the business to ask: Brickbubble!  I have been a fan of Brickbubble for quite some time as they (husband and wife team) create the most beautiful custom designs using laser engraving and mediums such as wood, metal, leather, fabric and so much more.  Diane also designs beautiful jewelry and wall hangings that I LOVE, there really isn't anything they can't create!

  So I decided to get my new logo on a stamp, but I wasn't sure if it would work or turn out like I envisioned it. I was worried the flowers were a bit complicated.  But Diane assured me that it was no problem and took my order.  A few days later she emailed me a photo with the sample.  It looked awesome!  I was very impressed and so excited to receive it in the mail.

  Once it arrived I stamped it on everything!  It is the perfect size for my outgoing envelopes for my orders. I can also use it for cards, tags and anything else I want to personalize with my business.  I love having a custom stamp! I would highly recommend them!

If you would like to check out Brickbubble, follow these links:
Webpage:  www.brickbubble.ca
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Brickbubble
Instagram: www.instagram.com/Brickbubble

Love my custom stamp from www.brickbubble.ca

  I was also getting low on my business cards so I decided to update them with my new logo on my next order.  I now have my logo on the back of my mini cards to match my stamp! (I order from MOO)

Mini cards from MOO
  Now everything is matching which makes me feel like I'll look more professional and polished with my orders!
  Do you have personalized items with your business? What types of products do you use and what makes them unique? 



**This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here are solely my own and I am not paid to promote these businesses**

 

No comments:

Post a Comment