Monday 21 July 2014

My Love of Coffee

Dear Coffee,

  I just wanted to take a few moments to tell you how much I adore you.  I love the smell when I open the bag of beans first thing in the morning.  And then the soothing sound of grinding you up!  Some mornings I don't take the time to appreciate you, Coffee, as you just needs to be flowing in my veins ASAP!

  It's a comforting sound hearing the the coffee pot go drip, drip, drip as you brew all your goodness into the pot.  And then the best part of the morning is hearing those lovely 3 beeps of the machine letting me know you are ready.

  Nothing makes me more happy then the first taste of hot yummy goodness in my belly.  Now if I could only finish a whole cup of joe that was still hot at the last sip, I would be in heaven.  But Coffee, you must wait if the kids want their breakfast!
  (Although, I am working on that with my ever growing collection of coffee mug warmers. Because who doesn't love a little sweater for their coffee cup!)

 Thank you, Coffee, for all that you do. For keeping me sane and happy, each and every morning.

 Love Me


My FAV tank!



** 'Runs on Caffeine' tank from DickTees. Hoop from Meg at HooperFit**

**This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here are solely my own and I am not paid to promote these businesses**

No comments:

Post a Comment