Thursday 4 June 2015

DIY Taco Seasoning Mix - Recipe

  Have you ever tried to make your own taco seasoning mix?  It is so easy!  We love soft tacos in our house and for a long time I would always buy Old el Paso's Taco Seasoning (as this is what I grew up with).  That was until I stumbled upon a DIY recipe (somewhere on Pinterest) for making my own!

  This recipe is quick and contains ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!  I use a mason jar to store the mix, just give it a shake before you use it.
DIY Taco Seasoning Mix Recipe by Love and Farkles

Taco Seasoning Mix

1 cup chili powder
1/2 cup onion powder
1/4 cup ground cumin
2 tbsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. paprika
2 tbsp. sea salt

Using a funnel (so you don't spill any!) add all of the ingredients to a mason jar or container.  Shake well. 

I add about 2 tbsp. to my ground turkey taco dishes! But you can add as much or little as you like!  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment